Rife's Home Furniture – Store Policies
- Rife's Distribution Center is located at 4248 W. 6th Ave, Eugene, OR 97402. For the greatest level of service, please call in advance with 24 hours notice when possible – 541-868-1005.
- Please bring adequate tie-downs, padding, and protective covering during inclement weather.
- Rife's personnel can assist with loading but customers are responsible for securing and protecting their own load.
- Rife's cannot be held responsible for any damages incurred to merchandise once it has left our premises
- Rife's offers full service home delivery with complete assembly and set-up.
- Rife's charges a $69 local delivery and set-up fee. Local delivery is defined as any residence within a 50 mile radius of any Rife's location. For deliveries
over 50 miles we charge a $69 base fee plus an additional $1.50/mile (one direction) for each mile beyond a 50 mile radius. We only deliver within the state of Oregon.
Rife's offers free local delivery of your qualifying mattress purchase of $599 or more.
- If you need your old furniture to be hauled away we would recommend calling one of many non-profit organizations in your area that will likely haul the items away
at little to no charge. Rife's cannot haul away your old furniture, with one exception. With each new mattress or mattress set purchased at Rife's, we will remove
your old mattress or mattress set for $10 per piece. For example, most king size mattress sets would cost $30 to haul away as they consist of one mattress and
- Please have the room ready for the new furniture. Due to liability concerns, we cannot authorize our personnel to handle or move customers' existing property within the home
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required on all special orders. Because this product is being ordered especially for you at your request, cancellations will not
be accepted and there will be no refunds.
- Balances shall be paid in full within 14 days from the time your complete order is received at our distribution center. Failure to pay-off within 14 days may
result in forfeiture of deposit and relinquishment of product. Order must be paid in full prior to time of delivery. We do not accept COD payments.
- Estimated arrival dates of special orders are approximate. We cannot guaranteed the specific arrival date of your order.
- All exchanges and returns must be authorized by Rife's and are subject to specific policies concerning the same.
- Special orders and items sold “As-Is” cannot be returned.
- All other items (with the exception of Special Orders, items sold As-Is, and mattress sets) may be returned for refund or in-store credit within 72 hours of receipt of goods.
Items must be returned in the same condition in which they were received.
- Additional delivery fees will apply to all pick-ups and exchanges made at the customer's request.
- If your purchase was made by cash or check, your refund will be mailed to you in the form of a check. Please allow up to 14 days for processing. No cash refunds
Rife's Sleep Comfort Guarantee (Only applies to Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid, Stearns and Foster, and Tempurpedic mattresses.)
- The normal adjustment period for a new mattress is about 30 days; therefore, customers must keep their new mattress set for a minimum of 30 days from the date of delivery
- Within 31-90 days from the date of delivery, if not completely satisfied, customer may request a one (1) time re-selection for another mattress of equal or
greater value. No refunds will be given.
- In order for the mattress to be exchanged, it must be free from stains; therefore, the customer must purchase a new mattress protector from Rife's Home Furniture prior to delivery of
the new mattress in order to be approved for re-selection.
- The exchange must be done by delivery personnel authorized by Rife's, and customer must pay the appropriate delivery fee to cover the cost of the service.
- Sleep comfort guarantee does not apply to foundations or adjustable bases
Return Check Policy
- There will be a $25 service charge for all returned checks. In the event that legal action is necessary to collect any sums due, customer agrees to pay court costs plus
reasonable attorney's fees as permitted by law.
- Rife's cannot be held responsible for “consequential damages” (injuries caused by the merchandise including but not limited to bodily harm, damage to carpets and flooring, or loss of
use of the item while awaiting repair or parts replacement).
In all cases, manufacturer's written warranty and statement of Rife's store policy supersede any verbal representation made by any person on behalf of this company.
Rife's Home Furniture 2020 – www.rifeshomefurnitureonline.com